Fun Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post anything you wish and share with the community! We need some more members, so tell all of your friends about this fantastic website!

HomeObservadorGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement!  I've decided  All each forum member rankings are updated around  18:00 (GMT+9) For more Information about forum ranking icon  here Click
Birthday Celebrants From: Janeeee jin & rommel_cute46 Birthday On This Month June Chebugan Na Sa Funclub..

Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JaNetot
VIP
VIP
JaNetot

Female

Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's?   Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 am

waaaaaaa.... T_T

pakisagot nalang po sa baba ty
Back to top Go down
http://funclub.niceboard.biz/
Jayson
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Jayson

Male

Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's?   Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 am

yea i already felt it fsdfsd fsdfsd
but it healed automatically with a single
i luv you of my love
Back to top Go down
Jheine_Kathleen
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Jheine_Kathleen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's?   Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 pm

oh yes i do.. but then again i realized that its
not yet the end of the world,, life is beautiful.. so better moved on,,
and i also learned for that experience,, it helps me grow and learn new
things, so next time i know better what to do.. 16

One time though, i almost thought of never wanting a bf again.
but you have to get over it. love hurts, but you have to think of the
other things you need to do. He's not the only guy out there, and don't
say "oh I'm gonna get back with him" or "I want to get him jealous"that doesn't work. Just be friends with him at first , then if you
still love him that much and think that he likes you too then you
should try . but don't get your hopes too high, because if it doesn't
work out, you'll go through the same things again ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's?   Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever felt so heart broken,that it really feel's like your heart hurt's?
Page 1 of 1