Fun Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post anything you wish and share with the community! We need some more members, so tell all of your friends about this fantastic website!

HomeObservadorGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement!  I've decided  All each forum member rankings are updated around  18:00 (GMT+9) For more Information about forum ranking icon  here Click
Birthday Celebrants From: Janeeee jin & rommel_cute46 Birthday On This Month June Chebugan Na Sa Funclub..

i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
christine
christine

Female

i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=)) Empty
PostSubject: i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=))   i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=)) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:11 am

haLo everyonE..hehe, i'm cHRistine.wahihi, 15 yrs oLD coming 16 yRs oLD on oCt 1 ahhaha..add my fS gUys..polkadot_ichigo_kara@yahoo.com thank you vEry mUch..mWuUUah kiss..facEbOOk rin yAn..hihi, pki adD nalanG huh?btw, i'm still studying at notre dame of general santos city (NDGSC)oh yEah..i love this school so mUch..haha, dba atE?haha..aTE who?hohohoho. i'm becoming 4th yR highschool student..yhe2..

adD niyo nalang mga gwapo at gwapa huh?hehe..wala na akng masasabi pa sa inyo..wEeeh..basta yun na yun!!!!..gRrrr..aTE! i'm fReakin tiRed na! na!hahaha=)) :88: wala na akng maiisip..hahahahah..gRRr..keep watching!hahaha:p

sige guYS...hehehe..kita kits sa inyo..hihihihi
havE a nicE day...God spEEd...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gRRrrrRr. 42
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
Observador
Administrator
Administrator
Observador

Male

PostSubject: Re: i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=))   i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=)) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 am

:99: Welcome Ez-Pinoy Fun Tambayan Christine injoy your stay our forum!

Hope you active always our forum i will update new forum rules i include forum admin,mod and mods forum princess i will update soon

Please post new topic other section :77:
Back to top Go down
http://funclub.niceboard.biz
erwin
Newbie's
Newbie's
erwin

PostSubject: Re: i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=))   i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=)) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:28 am

I love You mhamy ko :D
Back to top Go down
ivantage
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
ivantage

PostSubject: Re: i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=))   i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=)) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 pm

be active guys thankz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=))   i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=)) Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm thE moSt beautiful christine in the worLd..haha=))
Page 1 of 1